A Course Included in Leadership Excellence
An effective leader makes informed decisions. Today’s world is complex and many find it difficult to navigate through the different types of information. This course uses tools and models to help clear your mind, ask the right questions, and procure pertinent information across multiple sources to make an informed decision.
- Learn the basics of informed decision making
- Utilize tools to get clear, ask the right questions, and communicate with
stakeholders to get a good sense of the playing field
- Identify what you already know and where you have information gaps
- Evaluate the percentage of risk and decide how to move forward
- Understand how to quickly adapt and reflect after decisions are made