Are You A Business Owner Or Executive
With An Underperforming Team And Don't Know Why?
Learn how to balance the needs of the people and business through leadership development to achieve measurable business results.
Are you an executive tired of your business not reaching its full potential? The limits of your business are directly impacted by your team's growth and development. If you are experiencing any of the following, you and your team will benefit from leadership coaching:
What if you and your team had access to real time tools and skills to help you improve communications, increase team effectiveness, and produce better results?
In today’s super competitive business world, leaders must use every advantage available to build a world class organization. Successful leaders must have the ability to move, connect, and inspire their team to meet the everchanging landscape and grow to peak performance.
Join Fortune 100 Executive Management Coach, Bobbie Goheen, in the Leadership Excellence Program and learn the secrets that the top 1% of leaders use to build World-class teams.
The Leadership Excellence Program includes 14 highly effective and focused courses that aim to take your personal leadership skills to the next level. In these courses, you will learn practical and useful tools to add to your skill-arsenal.
- Learn how to fast track development of peak performers.
- Align new projects with key stakeholders to gain buy-in from the start
- Learn setting goal hierarchy for the company.
- Develop a goal-based team that drives to results.
- Build skills and confidence to lead your team to success.
With the Leadership Excellence Program, you can build a passionate team who enjoys their work, strives for results, and can handle the shifting and highly competitive business world.
Results from the program: Learn the tools to build a world class, passionate, and goal-oriented team that will ensure your business can compete and push the bottom line.
Meet Your Coach
Synthesis Management Group President/CEO Roberta “Bobbie” Goheen has worked across the world with Fortune 100 companies and organizations ranging in size from 5 employees to 80,000. This range of knowledge has created a dynamic expertise in leadership and teamwork. Resourceful and committed, Bobbie supports individuals, executives, and organizational teams in developing an environment of rapid growth to achieve sustainable, desired impact.
Bobbie has an extensive history in the development of prominent learning programs. She led the training industry by implementing The Corporate University, one of the first in-house corporate universities, for a Fortune 100 company. Twelve years and over 50 world-class programs later — 17 of which are now college certified — Bobbie continues to drive the development of future leaders.
Bobbie continues to inspire others to grow and lead through performance consulting, executive coaching, and facilitating large-scale learning events.
What Bobbie's Clients Have to Say About Her
Mac Anderson, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer at Cleveland Kraut
"Bobbie has an uncanny ability to highlight strengths and opportunities for current and future leaders. Her ability to maneuver within organizations, creating harmonies and allowing individuals to thrive is unparalleled. I cannot thank her enough for assessing my personality, understanding my strengths and weaknesses, and advising me in a direction that has allowed me to prosper and move toward my full professional potential. Thank you, Bobbie."
Barbara Mowat, President & CEO at Impact Communications
"Bobbie is one of those rare talents whom when you meet, you immediately know she is a passionate and caring professional who wants to make a difference in people’s lives. I would highly recommend Bobbie to any organization and/or individual in need of business clarity, leadership and effective management training."
What Comes with Leadership Excellence?
Learn to set the tone for the kind of leadership that is necessary to navigate change and take on challenges in the organization and marketplace
Identify the fundamentals to make your organization successful
Understand methods to engage team communications
Develop a vision for your organization and future
Explore channels of connectivity with teams to discover “the secret sauce of making everything work together”
Leading Through High Velocity Change
- Create an outcome-driven strategy for leading your team through change
- Identify clear and realistic results
- Maintain a “total openness” as a leader
- Incorporate the skills to make change a way of life in an organization vs. a reactionary fire drill response
Vision and Values
- Identify a simple and clear vision for your company and align values that will support that vision
- Learn how to bring your new vision and values to the greater team and allow for input and modification to build a stronger team and get organizational alignment
- Create a cascade plan to reinforce vision and values across the group
- Learn the basics of informed decision making
- Utilize tools to get clear, ask the right questions, and communicate with stakeholders to get a good sense of the playing field
- Identify what you already know and where you have information gaps
- Evaluate the percentage of risk and decide how to move forward
- Understand how to quickly adapt and reflect after decisions are made
Additionally Get Access to These Tools:
Also, your membership includes 10 additional courses, with monthly releases.
Leadership, Responsibility and Accountability
- Enhance skills to maintain team relations and accountability
- Strengthen techniques to develop a team that is passionate about what they are working on
- Gain ability to adapt to every situation to become an effective leader and build high performing employees