When your teams aren't able to communicate effectively—it affects nearly every area in your business. Nothing gets implemented. Nothing sticks.
And it leads to more problems.
Such as micro-managing individuals instead of effectively delegating tasks... And late work created with minimum effort.
Eventually, your team begins to wonder what value they actually bring to the table. Which blocks them from engaging to advance and grow.
As your company has grown, you've made it a priority to build team morale. You've done your best to build a culture that inspires team members to rise, take initiative, and help the company grow even more.
But now, they're stretched too thin. The managers are overwhelmed and each team is trying to push their priorities so their goals and ideas come to fruition.
If this is you, you're not alone.
As I've coached leaders around the globe and across hundreds of industries—I've realized that they're all working through problems you're currently facing.
And while it's easy to jump to the conclusion that the core of all these issues must be your team...
...the truth is they simply lack the tools they need to move your company forward.
Tools that can be learned and put into action immediately.
"I was so shocked at how much stuff Bobbie can get into an hour. And really revisiting that information is important with a team. We were running through the programs on Monday afternoons, and you would hear them on Tuesday morning talking about what they want to try and change based on the things they learned."
President at Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
Hi, I'm Bobbie. I don't just coach businesses—I own one.
I know what it's like to work toward big dreams and have them bogged down by things like poor communication and lack of trust.
And I'm happy to report that I have personally tried the same methods I've successfully used with thousands of organizations, and they work on my business as well.
While I typically only offer these tools in my exclusive coaching programs, they're now available for you to access for a special introductory rate.
And with our corporate discounts, more teams like yours are able to access these tools for a fraction of the price.
Chat with my team about getting your corporate discount today!
Tried and Trusted by...
What Bobbie's Clients Have to Say About Her
Stacey L.T. Boyle, Ph.D., Chief People Planner at Smarter People Planning
"Bobbie offered multiple solutions which afforded me many options depending on a specific situation. I became far more confident making executive decisions and handling tough employee situations. She is exceptionally professional, and I would highly recommend her to any organization seeking a deeply skilled, creative, and compassionate Executive Coach."
Mark Onisk, General Manager at ElementK
"I found Bobbie's coaching approaches and group facilitation to be particularly effective in helping me develop as a leader and executive. Bobbie developed strong relationships with everyone on our team and prescribed thought-provoking activities that helped the group come together and allowed us all to develop as leaders."
Patricia Krall-Dwyer, CEO Healthforces
"Bobbie assisted and guided our team to create a Mission/Values/Vision Statement. Not only are we pleased with the end result, but we learned about each other and gained insight into the different perspectives each of us has for our company. This in turn gave us greater insight as to how to improve our team's morale, efficiencies, and focus. The best part is — she made it a fun process."
What Comes with Management Essentials 101?
Whether your managers are new to the job or are your battle-hardened veterans, there is always an opportunity to learn more and grow as a person and team. Management Essentials 101 is just that - the essentials that managers need to learn to grow themselves and their team. The first step is Learning What Management Means, which although may seem obvious a lot of conflict stems from differing definitions and ideas of job responsibilities. Understanding how the manager's role interacts with those both above and below themselves is the base of knowledge from which management training can build on. Defining management, it's goals and your role then leads into How to Lead as a Manager. Making sure your employees understand what you are asking of them is another key aspect where friction is normally generated and can be solved with clear definitions of expectations - both what they can expect of you and what you expect from them. This leads into the final part of Management Essentials 101 is focusing on the employee and what you can do to Create an Environment That Helps Employees Flourish.
Learn What Being a Manager Means and What Management Means to Others
Role of the Manager
- Learn to read the playing field and the tactics to use that will both maximize output and growth while minimizing your time spent
- Utilize skills to collaborate and develop relationships across the organization
- Gain the tools to manage the daily operations as well as implement and drive long term growth goals
Listening Skills for Managers
- Learn how to set up the right conversations where employees feel excited to share thoughts and ideas
- Gain the ability to assess and analyze team members feedback
- Access the skills necessary to actively listen in a way that people feel you are sincere and engaged
- Apply the Give/Get/Merge tool in any situation (one on one, teams, negotiations) to understand where you and the other party are to explore a path forward that works for both
How to Lead as a Manager
- Gain clarity to understand the core issue your team is trying to solve and how to outline where the opportunities lie
- Engage the team to explore all options and source the correct information necessary to develop the basis for a right decision
- Work through the basic rubric of how to analyze and think through the collected data
- Utilize a follow-up plan to verify that the team executes and implements the decision with enough tolerance to pivot if new data arises
- Identify the environment your world-class team needs
- Reinforce behaviors that impact high performance
- Apply methods to keep connected, collaborative, and achieving well as a team
- Incorporate useful tools that provide a detailed and straight forward path to results for yourself and your team
- Apply new processes and skills to develop and manage your goals
- Understand the science and art behind getting clear and focusing on the right priorities to achieve exceptional outcomes
How To Create an Environment That Helps Employees Flourish
Feedback for Growth
- Learn the strengths and application of feedback
- Identify specific needs and when and where to use the feedback tool
- Improved solutions that work, not just for the individual, but for the team, and organization as well
- Learn to break the chains and establish a more collaborative culture
- Share practices and models that team members can use with each other
- Empower individuals to take the initiative and work together to develop better solutions
Reward and Recognition
- Learn what a reward and recognition culture looks like and how it can help the business
- Reinforce and reward the skills and development of individuals
- Create a positive environment through appreciation
- Establish a standard of incorporating appreciation daily from yourself and among team members
Put it to the test with our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Try out the program for 30 days. If you and your team do the work, but you just aren't seeing increased communication and progress toward your goals, you send us your work and what you've done to implement the training. If we can't help you manage your team more effectively, you’ll get a call with our training experts to help you evaluate your goals and get the outcomes you’re looking for.
"I hear my team talking to each other all the time and using some of the tools that she's given them ... in the way that they communicate and really referencing back to them with their subordinates and then also each other. One of them even said to me, 'I'm using this communication stuff at home too, with my husband and it's working great.'"
President at Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
Instant access to your online learning portal plus ...
1-year membership to the Management Essentials program
8 courses to enhance management skills ($8000 value)
Over 60 downloadable worksheets and tools ($1500 value)
Facebook group facilitated by Bobbie Goheen ($100 value)